JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo 2021
Junior Achievement is bringing JA Inspire Virtual to New Jersey!
When: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Where: Virtual Event
Time: 8:00 AM
Accessible on-demand through August 18!
JA Inspire Virtual Career Expo is Junior Achievement’s capstone career development program for 7th – 12th grade students brought to life by New Jersey employers. Using virtual technology, the Inspire Virtual Expo features a mega online career event filled with 100 local business exhibits providing downloadable career information and exhibitor videos.
The Expo takes place in a rich virtual environment that mimics the dynamics of a physical live event, including a virtual lobby, information booth, auditorium for presentations, and halls with booths and sponsors. Within the virtual experience, students attend webinars and presentations, explore career booths, and interact with career speakers & industry experts.
Available at no cost to NJ schools, JA Inspire Virtual is adaptable for in-class or remote learning.
Virtual Career Expo Highlights:
• 100 local career exhibits sorted by career cluster.
• Downloadable career information and on-the-job videos.
• Live Q&A chat with industry leaders and experts (May 20 only) at virtual career booths.
• Virtual swag bag allows students to save what interests them.
• Online software is compatible with multiple devices: computers, tablets, mobile phones.
• Gamification and leaderboard adds fun and increases student engagement.
More Program Highlights:
• All materials are provided by JA and meet NJSLS 9: CLKS (Career Readiness, Life Literacies, and Key Skills).
• Teachers receive custom reports with post-event data on student activities after the Virtual Expo (using aliases provided by JA).
• Optional pre-expo activities may be teacher-delivered or student self-guided.
• Extended student access – online access open to students until August 18, 2021!
• Accessible for summer schools, organizations & camps beyond the traditional school year.
For more information about registering your school or district, contact Stephanie Karpowicz, VP of Programs & Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need More Information?
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event!
to get more information on how to sponsor a JA Event!