New Jersey Business Hall of Fame™
2021 Virtual New Jersey Business Hall of Fame™ -- Click here to view the recording!
The New Jersey Business Hall of Fame™ is the premier platform for recognizing the state's ultimate role models. This event recognizes and celebrates individuals who have consistently demonstrated throughout their professional lives: high ethical standards, mentorship, community involvement and innovative leadership.
JANJ virtually brought together our state's leaders and young people as part of the 2021 NJ Business Hall of Fame. JA Student Ambassadors led the evening's program to recognize this year's Class of Laureates:
- John E. Harmon Sr., IOM, Founder, President & CEO, African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
- Valerie Montecalvo, President & CEO, Bayshore Recycling
- Steve Rusckowski, Chairman, CEO & President, Quest Diagnostics
Special Keynote: Eric LeGrand
Event proceeds helped bring JA to tens of thousands of young people in NJ through the JA High School Heroes youth development & service-learning initiative, inspiring tomorrows and ensuring their bright futures.
- Donate / Qgiv
- In the News!
- Sponsorship Assets
- List of past Laureate Legacies
- 2022 Laureate Nomination Form
- Past Events
Watch the Recording